Monday 3 July 2017

Gallery by Keith Lowe

Keith did exceptionally well to catch in-flight shots with his Sony X57.

"The workshop on Skomer on the 15th June was amazing I learnt so much about my camera (Sony X57) for which I thank you.
But not only the photographic aspect but your knowledge of the wildlife on Skomer especially the birds was astounding. The workshop was delivered in easy to understand language which I for one was very appreciative of. You were extremely patient with us all and treated us as friends rather than pupils which put us all at ease from the moment we met you.

I had an amazing day one I will remember for years to come and I thank you for that. I will certainly recommend you to my friends and would certainly like to attend one of your other workshops."

http://www.andydavies.info/images/client/2017/keith_lowe/keith_lowe.html


No comments:

Post a Comment